Phew! After Visual Studio 2010 arrival I spent several hours on integrating things, polishing documentation and making triple-testing of the new release. And it seems it is April 13 on my local time now.
This release brings some new cool features:
Unfortunately I had to postpone several features and bug fixes that could enter in 2.8. I did that for the sake of stability — version 2.8 has the biggest changeset ever that were packed in one version during the whole history of Eazfuscator.NET.
- XML documentation filter (← this guy is the most prominent one!)
- Signing key auto-discovery
- Support for .NET 4.0 and Microsoft Visual Studio 2010
- Fail-safe MSBuild project integration
- Guaranteed CLS-compliance of the resulting assemblies
I will describe all the new features one by one in my next articles. I hope you'll enjoy 2.8!